Running races are not always just about running. For the participants of Vilnius Women Run it gives various means whether it is a sense of unity, celebration of everlasting friendship, emotions shared with many great women.
We kindly invite you and your friends to join this unique running experience. Dedicated for women, 5k running course will start at the heart of Vilnius and curve around magnificent old town sights.
Come and bring your family along – a special petite course for children, as well as finishers medals for all will make this journey worth traveling!
Moreover, entertainment, competitions and exceptional experiences are waiting for you here!
This day belongs to you!
- The online registration is open till June 14, 2019.
- For international registration, please visit here: https://worldsmarathons.com/marathon/women-run-moteru-begimas
- Participants may register in the information centre at Vilnius City Hall square on June 13-14, 2019, 10am to 8pm
- All participants may register in the information centre at Vilnius City Hall square on the day of the event from 10 a.m. The registration will be closed 30 minutes before the start of each race.
- Organizations with 10 ir more participants can get a 10% discount on group registration. Fill in this registration form and send it to email@example.com. Invoice will be issued within two working days. (Offer is valid until May 15th, 2019. )
PROGRAMME OF THE EVENT DAY
10:00 – 18:45 Number pick up and registration
16:00 – Start of the event
18.30 – PRITT Children run start
19:00 – 5 km start
19:30 – Awards ceremony
PARTICIPANT PACKAGE PICK UP
- Participants may pick-up their starting package and the bib number in the information centre at Vilnius City Hall on June 13-14, 2019, 10am to 8pm.
- Participants may pick-up their starting package and the bib number at Vilnius City Hall square on June 13-14, 2019, 10am to 8pm. At the day of the event the number pick-up will be closed 15 minutes before the start of each distance.
- All the participants under 18 years have to bring printed and signed parental consent form of one of the parents or legal guardians.
Each participant of the Vilnius Women Run will be awarded with special 2019 medals.
YOUR BIB NUMBER
It is necessary to safely secure your bib number to the front of your shirt. It is not allowed to cut the number, fold it in half or modify it in any other form. It is forbidden to take off the timing chip as it is the way to record your result. Runners who will participate without a clearly visible bib number will not be allowed to continue the race.
STORAGE AND CHANGING ROOMS
Storage and changing rooms will be available at the day of the event from 4 pm to 8 pm in the Vilnius City Hall square.
RESTROOMS ON THE COURSE
There will be restrooms near the starting zone.
|5k Women Run||12 EUR||15 EUR||18 EUR||20 EUR||25 EUR|
|200m PRITT Children Run||3 EUR||3 EUR||4 EUR||5 EUR||6 EUR|
If any further information is needed, do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org