Running races are not always just about running. For the participants of Vilnius Women Run it gives various means whether it is a sense of unity, celebration of everlasting friendship, emotions shared with many great women.
We kindly invite you and your friends to join this unique running experience. Dedicated for women, 5k running course will start at the heart of Vilnius and curve around magnificent old town sights.
Come and bring your family along – a special petite 200m course for children, as well as finishers medals for all will make this journey worth traveling!
Moreover, entertainment, competitions and exceptional experiences are waiting for you here!
This day belongs to you!
- The online registration is open till June 14, 2019: 5k run (girls from 12 years old and women), 200m (boys and girls from 2 to 12 years old)
- For international registration, please visit here: https://worldsmarathons.com/marathon/women-run-moteru-begimas
- Participants may register in the information centre at Vilnius City Hall square on June 13-14, 2019, 10am to 8pm
- All participants may register in the information centre at Vilnius City Hall square on the day of the event from 10 a.m. The registration will be closed 30 minutes before the start of each race.
- Organizations with 10 ir more participants can get a 10% discount on group registration. Fill in this registration form and send it to email@example.com. Invoice will be issued within two working days. (Offer is valid until May 15th, 2019)
PROGRAMME OF THE EVENT DAY
10:00 – 18:45 Number pick up and registration
16:00 – Start of the event
18.30 – PRITT Children run start
19:00 – 5k start
19:30 – Awards ceremony
PARTICIPANT PACKAGE PICK UP
- Participants may pick-up their starting package and the bib number in the information centre at Vilnius City Hall on June 13-14, 2019, 10am to 8pm.
- Participants may pick-up their starting package and the bib number at Vilnius City Hall square on June 13-14, 2019, 10am to 8pm. At the day of the event the number pick-up will be closed 15 minutes before the start of each distance.
- All the participants under 18 years have to bring printed and signed parental consent form of one of the parents or legal guardians.
- Winner of Vilnius Women Run, 1st and 2nd runner-ups will get race cups.
- Winner of Vilnius Women Run, 1st and 2nd runner-ups will be awarded with the main prize – a trip to Turkey for two people by “Kidy Tour”.
- All 5k finishers will have the opportunity to print out personal participant’s diploma.
- Special 2019 medals will be given to all race finishers, women and children.
YOUR BIB NUMBER
It is necessary to safely secure your bib number to the front of your shirt. It is not allowed to cut the number, fold it in half or modify it in any other form. It is forbidden to take off the timing chip as it is the way to record your result. Runners who will participate without a clearly visible bib number will not be allowed to continue the race.
STORAGE AND CHANGING ROOMS
Storage and changing rooms will be available at the day of the event from 4 pm to 8 pm in the Vilnius City Hall square.
RESTROOMS ON THE COURSE
There will be restrooms near the starting zone.
|5k Women Run||12 EUR||15 EUR||18 EUR||20 EUR||25 EUR|
|200m PRITT Children Run||3 EUR||3 EUR||4 EUR||5 EUR||6 EUR|
HANDLING OF PERSONAL DATA
- PI “Tarptautinis maratonas”, legal entity code: 300561278, address: Vytenio str. 6/23, LT-01122, Vilnius, tel. +37064732998, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, is a data controller responsible for collecting and processing data submitted by persons participating in “Vilnius Women Run”.
- PI “Tarptautinis maratonas” is also the manager of the website www.moterubegimas.lt
- Participants’ data is obtained by submitting the registration form on the website referred to in point 2 and managed in the legitimate interest of the data controller – for the purposes of organizing, implementing and participating in the “Vilnius Women Run”:
- 3.1. information about the name, surname, date of birth, as well as registration fee data are processed for the administration of the participant’s purchase / registration of the event;
- 3.2. phone number, email address, date of birth, gender, country, city, as well as details of results achieved at the event (time, place reached) for information and event organizing purposes (sending relevant information about event, results and winner, preparing awards, categories participating in the event (by sex, age), etc.);
- 3.3. information about the participant’s name, surname and email address is also handled for direct marketing if the participant agrees in advance.
- Participant must submit 3.1. and 3.2. for the fulfillment of the registration and the purpose of the event.
- Data about the participant’s name, surname, age group, gender, achieved results (time, place reached), as well as the city and country are publicly available on the website www.moterubegimas.lt. In order to ensure transparency of the results, the participant automatically agrees that the data will be made publicly available on the website when registering for the event.
- Each participant agrees, by registering, that the organizers of the event may freely use the images and footage of the event for marketing purposes, such as social networks, web sites, etc.
- Participant data stored:
- 7.1. details of the participant’s telephone number, email address – 5 years after the participant’s registration date;
- 7.2. details of the participant’s name, surname, date of birth, sex, country, city, as well as details of the results achieved at the event (time, place reached) – for statistical / historical purposes and not deleted;
- 7.3. details of the participant’s name, telephone number, email address for direct marketing – 5 years from the date of such consent.
- Participant has the right to request that the PI “Tarptautinis maratonas” allow access to and rectification or erasure of the Participant’s personal data or the processing of restricted data.
- If the data is processed for direct marketing purposes (with the prior consent of the participant), the participant has the right to refuse such processing at any time. This right may be exercised by the participant upon notification by email to email@example.com
- Participant has the right to submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate regarding the actions (inaction) of the PI “Tarptautinis maratonas”, which, in the opinion of the participant, are in breach of the provisions of legal acts.
If any further information is needed, do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org